Friday, January 10, 2014

Back to Normal

I am almost back to normal after this week of crappy weather.  I went to exercise class today and got my steps in and now I am ready to stitch.

I put together the bag of Sakura. It is all sewn together and lined.  It is darling.  Now I can start on the parasol thing.  Back to stitching over one.


I am all ready for the next lesson of Casket Keepsakes which I think will be putting one of the Keepsakes together.  Yeah!

I am almost done with the other side of the roof of Home Sweet Home.  Then I can start one of the sides of the box.  Cool.

I am going to work on Hampton Court today.  I promise.  Really.  I am going to.  For sure.
A

1 comment:

  1. Dear Amy,
    You have inspired me...
    I have started my winter keepsake today...filling in the logs right now
    Paola

    ReplyDelete