Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Get Ready

That's what I have to do today, get ready for my trip.  I sorted out some kits to take with me.  Most are small It's Fine-ally Finished kits that I bought in November at The Attic's retreat.

I would like to get a leaf done on the Home Sweet Home box.

By the way, dq, you are listed as "no reply" and the email address I have for you no longer works so I couldn't answer you privately.  Sakura is an old Brightneedle design.  I saw it on another blog and wanted to stitch it.  I wrote to the designer and asked if I could buy it.  She didn't have a kit but let my buy the design.  I felt lucky to get to make it.

Good mail yesterday.  I used one of my Amazon cards to get this book recommended by Mary Corbet.

It's a coloring book.  But she is using it as a book of design ideas and is embroidering one of the designs.

 I want to follow along and see how she does it.
I also got a needle threader.  One side if for small needles, the other side for larger ones.

 It was a stocking stuffer idea from Gay Ann Rogers.  I love needlework tools.
I pre-ordered the new stumpwork butterflies book from Jane Nicholas and surprise!, it might come today.
Merry Christmas to me.
A

3 comments:

  1. HI Amy i did get your email the same day i commented so thanx for the info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great kits in your stash, and Secret Garden looks interesting.
    Have fun on your trip!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! :)
    Greetings from Finland!
    Hugs, Ulla

    ReplyDelete