Friday, February 28, 2014

Fish in the River

I put some fish in the River James.  I like them.  I want to put on one more little and one more big fish and then I'll be done.  I found that one strand of green floss will make two exes in the border.  I need to keep at it and do  little each day to get it all in.

I put a few more stitches into A Spring Garden.  This is an easy stitch.

Good mail yesterday!  I got an Inspirations magazine that I ordered.

 I just got the latest issue on Zinio but I wanted a certain issue that has the instructions for this:

Then I got the graziano over dyed fabric for two of the patterns I just got.

After exercise class I stopped by my LNS to see how many of the Weeks and Gentle Arts colors they had for my two new patterns.  They had about half of the ones I needed.  I'll substitute with Hand-Dyed Fibers if I need to.  But now I'm tempted to start new things.  Oh dear.

It is cold enough today to freeze the @##$%$% off of a $%^&&*.
A

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful stitching Amy! I have to get my gingham linen for WTNT - Spring Messenger. I can't wait to start stitching it!

    ReplyDelete