Saturday, February 22, 2014

Stash!

In a weak moment I ordered some stash from Elegant Stitch.  They had a page of all the stuff they got at the Nashville market.  Oh, I'll just make a list of the things I like.  Then oops, I pressed the send button.  I love that they sent my order right away.  I got it in yesterday's mail.  How I'm going to resist starting something new is beyond me.
 The cherry box is very nice.  The chart calls for some overdyed graziano (check) linen.  I ordered some on ebay.
 Limited Edition kits from Cherished Stitches.  I'm a sucker for those Norfolk sampler cartouches.
 Another sampler!?!?  Me?!?
 Two things that struck my fancy.  The bird one calls for some overdyed graziano too.

 Sweet little complete kits.  I confess I started one already.
Cute ruler.
What a lucky girl am I!
A

1 comment: