Sunday, February 16, 2014

Surprise

I was surprised to get the latest Just Nan thingie in the mail.

I was on automatic last year for her cute little things.  I made the cute little mouse and the cute little cardinal that I gave to Claire as her annual Christmas ornament.  I thought I was done, that the automatic ended at the the end of the year.  But I got another one.  It is an owl.  Now I am not an owl person.  Some people like them and think they are cute.  I'm afraid owls don't do anything for me.  The automatic includes a piece of the called-for linen.  So I had to start it.

 It will be easy and quick to do and I like the colors.

I put in the felt for the right tower on Hampton Court.  Now I'll read the directions very carefully and try to get this right, I mean correct.

I got just a few more stitches into Along the River James.  Why is this taking me so long?  I don't know.  But I'm glad to make some progress.

I also finished the first band of AW 1662.  I want to work my way down to the colorful band.


I'm never at a loss for things to do!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment