Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Two Towers

I made good progress on the large towers of Hampton Court.  They aren't perfect as I would like the rows to be straight across and they aren't.

But they are okay and there will be some metal threads that accent them and will make them look straight.  Really.  I started the skinny towers.  They are going to be stem stitched on top of the thread padding.  I think they look pretty good.

Then I finished (Yeah!) the outside of Along the River James.

Wow, that took a long time.  I'm glad to have that done. Now to work on the inside.  I just have to do a border that is a bit tedious.  There is the river down the center and I want to put some fish in it.  I really like how the fish turned out on the outside.

It is great to see some progress.  I didn't go to exercise class as we got 5 inches of snow last night and the roads aren't plowed yet.  Schools are closed, again.  If I'm a good girl, I'll put in some stepping here at home.  I have good intentions, let's see if I can follow through.
A

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting projects.
    You've mad a lot of progress on them.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete