Friday, March 14, 2014

Drawn Thread Day 10

Today's finish is a small one.  I don't know what it is called.  I don't have anything in it but I think it is for scissors.


I finished up the Atalie February chart into a pin cushion.   Don't look too closely at the twisted cording as it could be better.  It was great that I saw this project, found out where to get it, ordered it, stitched it and sewed it together and now its done.

I put a few stitches in my bookmark.  I'm filling in that hole.

I have one secret pocket nearly done on Along the River James. So far, so good.

It is a balmy 47 degrees right now.  It is wonderful to have some warmer weather.    There is hope for spring after all.  And with spring comes the Spring Casket Keepsakes!  Yeah!  Next week!
A

4 comments:

  1. Oh I know that one! It's called "Cottage Garden" scissor purse! It's in the stash. LOL! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CG scissor purse! Lovely pin cushion and the cording looks great:)
    Thanks for the link for Atalie - will be placing an order soon.
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful finish.
    Pretty cushion also.
    Great progress on the other projects.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that bookmark!
    I've always loved that painting.

    ReplyDelete