Thursday, March 27, 2014

Drawn Thread Day 22

Today's Drawn Thread finish is Morning Glory.  I love this design but the alphabet color is too light.  When I glance at it, the middle looks empty!  I actually would prefer some poem or saying in the middle.  But, hey, it's pretty.





Here is my progress on the commission:

I just have to finish the "I" and stitch the "A".
My goal today is to finish this off.

I finished the "right" side of the cornflower of the Spring Casket Keepsakes.  I started on the base to the carnation.  These are such nifty designs.

I want to get back to working on Hampton Court.
I am so excited that one week from today I will be winging my way to Minneapolis.  Fun fun fun.
I'm making my list for things to get at Stitchville.  I'm thinking of places that would be fun to shop.  I'm dreaming of the luscious food at the convention center.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment