Saturday, March 1, 2014

River is Done

I put the rest of the fish in the river and then just couldn't stop myself from filling in the water bits.  So the dividing band between the upper and lower pockets on the inside of Along the River James is done.  I really like how it turned out.  Now to keep plugging away on the border.

I worked on A Spring Garden.  It is coming along nicely and I think I can finish it today (if I'm not too distracted by other stuff I want to work on).

I got the special scissors I ordered in the mail.  They are really used for making lures for fly fishing.  But these were recommended for cutting perforated paper.

 The tip is so tiny. wow.

I think these will work our great.  They also are serrated.  I wonder if you could cut metal threads with them.

We are expecting another four inches of snow tonight.  It just will not stop.  At least it is warmer than it was yesterday.
I'm happy that it is March as I have two stitchy things happening in March.  Yeah!  The Spring Casket Keepsakes starts on the 21st and I have a class on the 23rd.  Lucky me.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment