Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday

Wow, the week went fast.  I don't feel like I got much stitching done.  I tried out the colors on the top of Cottage Conservatory and I like it so I'll continue.  My goal is to get the rest of the top stitched today.

Then I stitched one more bump on the Spring Casket Keepsakes carnation.  My goal for that today is to get it all finished. Well, you know what I mean, to get all of this piece done.   I decided it looks better if you are farther away from it.  So here is the before and after.


I got flowers for Mother's Day from Son#2.  Aren't they beautiful?

I'm going to the end of the year party for mentors/mentees this afternoon.  Since this is Dylan's last year, he gets a gift of a game.  The game he wanted was chess so I found him a nice chess set.  The kids will eat pizza, gets some books and do an activity.  I have one more mentoring session with him on Monday.

The farmer's market starts tomorrow.  My plan is get my walking in at the park and then go to the farmer's market.  I imagine they will have fresh local asparagus.  It will be interesting to see what else is there.
Happy Friday!
A


No comments:

Post a Comment