Friday, May 16, 2014

Goofing

That's what I'm doing - goofing.  That means just puttering around not getting much of anything done.  I got a couple more squares started on Summer Jumble.  I want to finish the second row today.

I started another "Afterthought" for the Cottage Conservatory.  I got bogged down when I got to the over one vine.  This is supposed to be a scissors rest.

I've been making plans for my trip to Salty Yarns.  I have a car reserved and I have tickets to the Downton Abbey exhibit at Winterthur.  Cool, that will be fun.
A

3 comments:

  1. Fear not Amy you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty progress on both wips. Love the scissor rest idea! Oh your plans sound wonderful. The lady (on the phone) who had helped me with an order was so very nice and helpful. YES your plans sound like lots of FUN!
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all need a day of goofing. :) Lovely progress on both WIPs.

    ReplyDelete