Thursday, May 29, 2014

Here Kitty, Kitty

I knew it would happen.  I started Miss Kitty's Pin Cube and I just couldn't stop until I got one whole square done.  It was fun.  It was relatively quick and slightly addictive.

It's going to be a cute little sized cube.
Then I went back and worked on that top arch on Shepherd's Fold.  It is taking shape and I hope to totally finish it today and actually mount it on the top of the box.

I'm thinking I'm just going to have to take an entire day and only work on the Spring Casket Keepsakes.  So after I get Shepherd's Fold done, I'm going to concentrate on just one project and get caught up.  Watch out, I'm determined.  At least until the mailman comes.
A

5 comments:

  1. I'm still laughing at your title of your post!!! Thank you for great sense of humor!
    Oh MY that square is tiny tiny...and so beautiful. Congrats on finishing SF top - its so colorful and wonderful. So looking forward to seeing it mounted.
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the changes you have made to the Shepherd's Bush lid!! My unopened kit is sitting on the bed - I was getting ready to e-bay it! But now I will make some changes and keep it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you're stitching up Shepherd's Fold! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitty turned out great, and The Fold is looking great.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete