Tuesday, May 27, 2014

What Next?

I got my goals for yesterday accomplished.  I filled in the right hill on Shepherd's Fold.


Now what?  Well, what is left is the sky and the bower along the top edge.  There are stars of various sorts in the sky and maybe a heart or two that I will fit around the words.  Then I wanted to make the top border have many more flowers than the original.  So I'll put in a few of the flowers that I put in the right hill and kind of wing it as I go along.  I want to add a variety of beads too.  It really is getting close to done.

Then I finished filling in the background of the bargello pin cushion.


 I am such an idiot.  I ran across several errors and had to stop and fix them.  Then I had to fix my fixes.  ARGH.  It looks good now and I am lacing the front and the back together.

So now what?  Well, I have one last kit from Indy that I wanted to do and it is small.  But it's small because it is done on 40 count.  It's called "There's a Bird on the Roof".

My half dolls that I ordered have been sent!  Yeah!  I'll get good mail this week.  I'm still waiting for my Sampler and Antique Needlework Quarterly to arrive.

I want to see if I have the things needed to stitch that doll.  Annette's going to stitch it too.  Maybe we should have a stitch-along.
A

2 comments:

  1. Oh my that would be great. I would love to do a SAL with you:))))))
    I ordered my doll today but waiting for the invoice and I need to go buy my linen today (32ct creme -Hobby Lobby. I looked at my navy bean remnant and I thought it was too grey looking ). And I'm waiting for my threads. As soon as I get them I will let you know.

    Your bargello wip is Stunning! SF looks beautiful too!
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy. I would love to join a SAL as I get this magazine when it comes out over here. This one has not arrived for me yet! Can`t wait for it to come. I am loving stitching Shepherds Bush `Fold` and looking forward to part 2. Yours is lovely. Happy Stitching,Clare.

    ReplyDelete