Sunday, July 27, 2014

Ladies Prim

Good mail yesterday.  I got the latest kit from the Ladies Prim Society through Dyeing to Stitch.

I love getting a kit with all the parts in it.

I don't recognize the brand of floss in the kit, Classic Colorworks.  I wonder who makes it.  I am thinking of changing one of the colors.  The border color is a gray stone-like color.  I have no idea what to change it to, so I'm going to look through my overdyed threads.
I haven't even touched the kit that came before this one.  I like this new kit and want to make it.  I'm kind of picky so that's saying a lot.

I finished number three wing and I've started number four on the Summer Casket Keepsakes.

I'd like to concentrate on getting this done.  I read through the directions and I can do this but I have to slog through these eight wings first.

Then I am also working on the pin cushion Primer for the Toy Box.  If I concentrated on this today, I could get it done

It's very steamy outside today.  I am grateful for air conditioning.
A

5 comments:

  1. Classic Colorworks used to be Crescent Colors. Crescent Colors was recently sold to Ronny Williams who is Diane Williams (Little House Needleworks) son. I believe that all the color names stayed the same they just changed the name of the company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kit looks like a nice design.
    Great progress.
    It's hot and steamy here today also.
    Mariyln

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard the same thing as Kris. Crescent Colors is now Classic Colorworks. Colors the same but different company name and owner. I was just in a store last week looking for Crescent Colors and saw the new Classic Colors name and asked the shop employee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well I've never seen these Ladies Prim Society kits before.... I have to go check them out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a dusty teal green or dark mossy green would be a good substitute for the gray. We all love to see your beautiful stitching and great progress!
    -BFF

    ReplyDelete