Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Front

I worked on several projects yesterday.  There is so much I want to work on that I don't know where to start. Sometimes I just want to finish something.  Sometimes I want to put in time on everything.

I put some stitches in Best of Friends Strawberry.  I know if I worked on this most of the day that I could finish this.  I have to be in the mood for stitching over one though.  So this is not a late-at-night project.

I started another side of the Summer Casket Keepsakes Butterfly.  I wanted to finish a whole side but, alas, it wasn't meant to be.

I started the front of the Toy Box.

I put some stitches in on the fish tail for Hampton Court.  There was this one place where I just couldn't get it nice and smooth.  Luckily, I finally worked through it and got passed that point.  I'm on the home stretch.  I think metal threads are put on next.

I worked on a kit I got in the mail.  It will become a shoe.  I changed it a bit.

I wanted to get to my half doll but every project requires finding the parts and I just didn't get around to digging out the charts and threads.  I should be more organized and have everything in bags.  But my project bags are full!
I've done my walking and been to the Farmer's Market (sour cherries are in!), now it is time to stitch!
A

1 comment:

  1. I really like your shoe. I would like to see the other side. Who is the designer of this pattern? You have really inspired me to branch out to harder projects.

    Barbara in OKC

    ReplyDelete