Friday, September 19, 2014

Pitiful

A pitiful amount of stitching got done yesterday.  I spend too much time on the Internet.  That's part of the problem.  Life gets in the way too.  I am now up to working the tail of the Sea Serpent.

I started the front door/spring side of Lindy Mouse's House.  Not much to show for it yet.

I did get my Autumn Casket Keepsakes in the mail yesterday.

Cool.  I printed out the lessons. (30 pages!)
I put the first piece in the hoop.  I got one measly line chain stitch but at least I am started.

I have been knitting.  I'm not a very good knitter.  I can make dish cloths.  I knitted a pretty fancy sweater for Son#1 when he was three.  I saw Paula buying two little purse kits at Salty Yarns which made me want to buy one too.  So I did.  It looked simple and basic.  That is my style of knitting.  I'm stitching the flaps now and then I need to felt it.

 But I have a mess.

I'm hoping I can untangle enough to finish the flaps.
It's Friday again already.  Stop the world, time is going too fast.
A

1 comment: