Sunday, November 23, 2014

Good Mail

One more letter is stitched on the baby gift:

I got a kit in the mail yesterday.  It is a Shining Needle Society offering from Barbara Jackson.

 I signed up for this in October and hadn't heard anything.  But then I saw on another blog, the lady got her kit.  So I went into action.  I emailed Barbara again and this time she got it my request.  She billed me quickly and she sent me the kit right away.  I have done her other two ornaments.  This one is a little larger and is a bag.

 It will be fun to work on.  Barbara always has us baste.  Will I baste???  Maybe.  We'll see.  The class officially starts on Friday.  If I get that baby gift done, I'll let myself start it.
It was so warm here this morning (47 degrees), I was able to walk outside.

The snow is almost gone which is saying something since we got over 17 inches of it.
This is what it looked like last Tuesday:

The threat of black ice is low.  I'm hoping I can walk outside tomorrow too.
I ordered some cookies and they were mailed yesterday.  Will I get them tomorrow?  I hope so!
A

2 comments:

  1. I love to read your blog. You have introduced me to so many interesting designers.

    Barbara in OKC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your color choices for the baby gift.

    ReplyDelete