Saturday, November 1, 2014

I Think I Can

I made good progress on the butterfly and I think I can finish it off today.  I'm just filling in the spaces with spangles on the top wings and there will be bright check on the bottom wings.


I picked up a little kit last year at a shop called Cabbage Rose in Mesa Arizona.  Since I'm going back to Mesa next week, I thought I would try and actually finish this off.  It's only been languishing in limbo for a year.  So I got out the kit which was three fat quarters, the pattern and a button.  I read the directions, ironed the fat quarters and began.  This was a really easy bag to do.  I am happy with how it turned out.



  It snowed yesterday.  UGH.
We only had maybe a dozen trick-or-treaters since it was so cold and windy.  I have a ton of fruit snacks left over.  DH says to take them to class tomorrow.  It could happen.
My little Mermaid:



 No post tomorrow as I am out of town.


A



2 comments:

  1. Aww your mermaid is so cute
    Beautiful bag and the butterfly is looking so pretty
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    The bag turned out cute.
    We had snow too.
    Claire is a beautiful Mermaid. :)
    Have fun!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete