Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Almost Half

I am almost half done with the back of Eleonora's Box.  I have to tackle her profile today.  It always slows me down when I have to alter something.  Trial and error plays a part too.  Here is where I am:

I got a couple of things in the mail.  The pre-stitching for the Betsy Morgan class, Can't See the Forest, that I am taking in March.  The stitching was very easy and quick.  I added a couple of things.

Then I ordered the sampler designed by members of the Loudoun Sampler Guild of which Betsy Morgan is a member.  This is a big band sampler.

 The sale of the sampler is funding the Betty Whiting Flemming Grant Fund that supports the preservation of needlework.  What is so interesting is that there are six versions of the sampler stitched in various ways and colors and sizes.  You can pick the bands you like and just stitch them.


We got a little more snow and it is snowing now.  UGH.  Enough already!
A

1 comment:

  1. Great progress, and great projects-to-be.
    The Band Sampler looks beautiful.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete