Monday, February 2, 2015

Monday, Monday

No school today.  We got too much snow.

 Fifteen inches with lots of drifting.  It is only 2 degrees with a wind chill of -14.  UGH.  It is a day to stay inside.  The bathrooms got cleaned in record time.  I am registering for a retreat today so I hope the mailman can make it through to take my registration and check to the Post Office.  My USA Today didn't make it or at least we couldn't find it in the snow.

I had a great time stitching yesterday.  I worked  on the back side of Eleonora's Box.

 There is a mistake somewhere.  The swan isn't quite where the chart says she should be so I have to sort that out.  Let's hope I don't have to rip any stitching out.

I got a bit more done on Friesland.  I could happily just work on this alone.  I love seeing it develop.

I put a few more stitches in the Quaker Sewing Bag.  It is slow going over one.

I should get a couple more WIP's done.  So I can get them off the floor!
There just isn't enough time,
A


3 comments:

  1. beautiful projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, there's never enough time but you've accomplished a lot! They're all looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete