Thursday, April 9, 2015

Hey Mr. Mailman

As I look out the window, I see the mailman is here already.  Yippee, I'm getting a package!  There was one back ordered item on my last order from Stitching Bits and Bobs.  Now it is here.

 I'm also got the pre-stitching for my next retreat at the end of May (48 days and counting!).
My new great niece has arrived nearly a week early.  Welcome Avi Rose!  I just happened to have sent off the little pillow yesterday.  Perfect timing as she is now here.

I got the bottom panel of Can't See the Forest all done.  I changed a little bit here and there.  On the chart the leaves are backstitched but I wanted to fill them in.  I think is looks great.

I started something new.  I picked the Mani Di Donna Black Flowers Sewing Box.

Now if you think I'm stitching black flowers, you don't know me very well.  I picked Gloriana's Cottage Woods to see how it looks.  These colors are much more me.  Black flowers, are you kidding me?  Not a chance.

Now as I'm looking at it, I think the borders would be good in a different color.  But I'm not taking what I've stitched out.  I'm much too lazy for that.
A

1 comment:

  1. Great stash.
    Love the Mani Di Donna basket, it will be so pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete