Monday, April 20, 2015

Not a Flap

I realized as I was stitching that the Friesland piece I'm working on is not the flap.  It is the bottom medallion.  I got it done.

I have found when working on Friesland, that has many pages of charts, it works best for me to tape the pieces of a chart together for each part.  So I found all the charts pieces for the pocket.  They were spread over four pages.  I taped them together and that is what I'm going to work on next.

I also decided that I should work on Amy Mitten's Quaker Bag.  It's very challenging because it is over one.  But the good part is that you can stitch it in half cross.  That way it goes a little faster.  I am working on a large motif on the first page of charts.  When I get most of the green motif stitched, I will be done with the first page.  I have to frog some as I am one thread off. UGH.

I am anticipating Amy Mitten coming out with another Casket Keepsake.  I think I know what it is.  I sent her a photo from the Ashmolean of a pomander and I think that is what she is working on.  We'll see.

The bathrooms are clean and I have to go make some chili and put it in the crockpot.
A

3 comments:

  1. Cleaning, stitching, and cooking-- wow. I'm impressed. Can you teach me the secret..... and the secret to not being too frustrated with over-one? :) Congrats on all your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy, did you change out the linen for the Quaker bag? Mine is a much darker green. Love your progress on the Friesland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see Friesland complete.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete