Thursday, August 6, 2015

Skipped

I skipped blogging yesterday because I went on a short road trip to House of Stitches.  I couldn't pass up the opportunity to go to a good stitching shop.  It was a fun trip and I loved looking at all the stuff in the shop.  I just got some threads and linen and this tiny kit.


I made some good progress on a couple of my projects.  I finished the green queen and I have a good start on the yellow queen.


I got all of the back of Harmony done.  I know, you can't see that I have done much but all the lines are in and the backstitching around the edge is complete.  I have some more pieces to backstitch before I get to the fun stuff.

The Stitching by the Sea box is close to being done.

 I bet I can finish up the stitching today.  Then all that will be left is the putting together.  Yeah!
It is a great summer day.
A


1 comment:

  1. What a cute little kit.
    The Queens are looking great.
    Can't wait to see By the Sea all put together, what a cute design.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete