Sunday, August 30, 2015

Tray

I finished two things yesterday.  I got the Monkey Mittens all done.

These mittens are just the prototype.  I have to evaluate and have my hairdresser try them on her son to see what needs to be changed.  I think the connecting stuff is too big and too strong.  I think I probably will have to make them just a bit bigger and adjust where the elastic goes. I didn't put any Warm'n Natural in them.  We'll see how it goes.  At least it is a start.

Then I finished stitching the Blackwork Tray.  Yeah!

Now I have to find the finishing directions.  I think the finishing will be pretty simple.  I forget what the tray is supposed to be backed with.

I got good mail!  I got the last part of Shepherd's Fold in the mail.

 I like that it will be an easy quick stitch.  There is a nice ruler in the kit.

There is also a nice magnet shaped like a sheep - of course.

I changed out the linen as I have with each of the parts.  This is how far I am:

I want to get at least one side done today.

 It was very foggy walking this morning.  We are expecting a hot week.  I'm going on a trip on Tuesday!  Stitchville, here I come!
A


1 comment:

  1. The mittens turned out cute though.
    The fold piece is pretty, what a great set it makes.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete