Saturday, October 3, 2015

Off With Her Head

I worked diligently yesterday to get Off With Her Head all done.  Yeah!

I am still waiting for the purse frames so I can finish the Mermaid Purse and Off With Her Head into little purses.

Now I can concentrate on the Quaker Bag, Elizabethan Eights, Harmony and the Big Mermaid.  I guess I shouldn't start something new.

I went walking this morning hoping I would get out of the park before a walk/run began.  Luckily I did.  Then I went to the Farmer's Market.  It was so cold.  It felt like it was freezing with that strong wind.  But it was  47 degrees so it really wasn't that cold.  They didn't have any Red Delicious apples or chocolate covered orange peel.  Rats.  The market is only open for a couple more weeks.
Nine days to go until the tour.
A

2 comments:

  1. They both look great.
    Can't wait to see them in their frames.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my these two are so nice. I must to search for mine and make the too.
    Haven a nice week-end.
    Evelyne

    ReplyDelete