Sunday, January 17, 2016

Another Panel

I am so nearly done with another large panel of the Quaker Bag.  I finished the rectangle I wanted to do yesterday.  There wasn't much stitching on the one side because another pocket fits over it to form a scissors pocket.
That leaves just one more motif to do and this puppy is done, well, sort-of.  The pockets still need to be stitched on.
I will have to see how far I get today. 
I got the quilt fabric that I needed in the mail yesterday.  Yeah!  It is the right color and everything.

Three more quilt squares to go.
We are supposed to get 6 to 10 inches of snow tonight.  I'm hoping for 2.  I can handle 2.  
I will miss talking to Claire today.  She's off to Disney World.  Have fun Claire!
A

3 comments:

  1. Wow it's a very sweet project
    Beautiful stitching xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Amy! I'd vote for 2" over 10", every time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really getting this done fast!
    Can't wait to see the finished bag.
    Hope you don't get too much snow.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete