Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Things I Forgot to Show

There are a couple things I forgot to tell you about yesterday.  We stopped at a small quilt store called Quilt Haven.  They had some cute things in there.  They had made up a small baby blanket of gauze material.  It was so cute.  There is no filling in it, just two layers of gauze with a binding around it.  I can do that!  Then they had the most darling gauze fabric.  I had to get some.

So last night I sewed the binding on and voila!  A gauze baby blanket for Marco Polo.
This is a tiny spoon that I got in Stillwater:
These are the cards I made at the Stampin Up party we went to:
Marilyn asked about what I bought at Stitchville.  Half of what I bought was threads and the other half was the linen I showed yesterday.  So not very exciting.
I splurged on a Glasshopper lampwork bead in the shape of a strawberry.  I am signed up for Jackie's Shining Needle class that starts this month called Berries Sew Sweet.  I think I can use the bead somewhere on that.
I got a kit:  Who else but Stitchville would have a ton of Periwinkle Promises kits?
and a couple of small charts and trims:

This is March.  Now I want April.
More tomorrow.
A

1 comment:

  1. The Baby blanket is cute.
    Threads are great stash!
    Love the PP kit, they are all so pretty, but hard to find now.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete