Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Packing

I put in a couple of rows on Mistress L.

 There are 53 rows and that doesn't count the dividing bands of Montenegrin stitch.  I am on about row 27.  Am I half done? Not really.  One of the bands (the one with the three queens) is quite large.  The sampler will measure about 32 inches when it is all done.  I'm at  slightly over 12 right now.
This project is going to be framed and hung in my house when it is done.

I put ribbon into the Bristol Bag needlebook.  It didn't look quite right.
So I went and looked up the Edinburgh Etui since it is finished in the same way.
ARGH.  I think I need to take the ribbon out and try again.
I am mostly packed.  The boarding passes are printed.  I'll have to take some stuff to stitch as I'm waiting between planes and when I wake up way too early in California.  I am going to try to sleep in a bit.  I will be back to posting next week.
A

4 comments: