Saturday, July 23, 2016

A Finish!

I bought a Shepherd's Bush kit that fits in a tray a while back.

 I have two of the trays and thought it would be nice to stitch something for the bottom.

 This is a regular style Shepherd's Bush.  I changed just a bit as I don't like the wonky writing.  This stitched up pretty quickly.

I cut comic board to fit the bottom and now all I have left to do is mount the stitching on top of some warm and natural batting.

I'm not sure if I will finish off the back of this or glue it to the bottom of the tray.  Ideally, the mounted stitchery would fit snugly and not need to be glued.  We'll see.

I've been walking this morning.  I passed over a hundred runners on the trail.  Then it was off to the Farmer's Market.  Got my cinnamon roll.  It was so good.
There were no bills to pay today.  Yeah!
Since I finished something, maybe I can start something new?  Please?
A

2 comments: