Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Gifts

I have been working on a little picture album using photos of our trip to see Claire and Evan.

 I finished it this morning.  It is a gift for Claire to be sent along with the completed Evan name pillow.
It is going to in the nineties for the next five days so we will be trying to stay cool here.
I ordered a panel (Moda Northwoods) that I thought would make some cute Christmas ornaments.  What you can't see when you order is exactly how big these suckers are.  I wanted sweet and petite but these ornaments are way too big.

I have to figure out if I can use them or not.  I got some backing fabric that is very nice.
We'll see. . .
A

1 comment:

  1. The picture album and pillow are too cute.
    Looks like you could use that fabric as a small tablecloth if it's too big for ornaments.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete