Wednesday, July 6, 2016

I'm Back

I am back from our California trip.  We had a great time seeing Claire and Evan and their parents.  We stayed at a Homewood Suites hotel that was so nice.  I'm afraid I caught a cold while I was there.  I missed my stitching chair.  I got to be a grandma for almost a week.
 Holding a two month old baby.
I think we were looking at rats at the zoo.  (Yuk!)
But now I am back to my regular life.

I finished up the pink pin cushion.  I need to go diving in my fabrics to find the perfect backing for this.  I have some overdyed silk velvet but I'm not sure it is the right color.
I started a name pillow for Evan.
I got some good mail while I was away.  I'll show you tomorrow.
A

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you had a good time with your family.
    Great finish.
    Can't wait to see what you received in the mail. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete