Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sunday

A lot of bicycles passed me as I was walking this morning.  Many people are afraid to walk the trail alone but it isn't scary in the least. It is mostly older people walking or running in the morning and we sort of know each other.  Sometimes I give people nicknames.

I am more or less working on three different things right now:  Diligence, Evan's name pillow and the prework for Ode.  There are a ton of other things I'd like to work on but three seems to be the optimal number.
On Diligence, I finished the backstitching and started the honeycomb.


On Evan's name pillow, I completely finished the "v" and am filling in the spots on "e".  I'm working toward getting half the letters completed.

 If I worked on this all day I could get very close to being done, but I would be bored.

I'm making good progress on Ode prework.

 I am close to being three quarters the way around this bottom piece.  There are more pieces to go but this is the biggest one.
Have a fun Sunday!
A

1 comment:

  1. Nice progress on all.
    Can't wait to see more of Ode.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete