Friday, August 12, 2016

Hot and Humid

It was 80 degrees when I went walking this morning.  That is the hottest it has been at 7 a.m. all year.  And it was humid too.  I even changed my top when I got back, I was so sweaty.  Hopefully the rain we expect this afternoon will cool things off.

I got the tool holder for the cartonnage tools all done.  I love this fabric!
Front:

Back:
Maybe I could make a box using this fabric too.

I forgot to show you the Elegant Stitch/Betsy Morgan Breast Cancer piece all done.


I think it looks fine on the white linen.  I must be awfully dense as it took me a while to figure out the folding of the lining.  While I was in Indy I found out Betsy Morgan might be coming to Indy next April to teach the Virgin Queen's Stitching Wallet.  Count me in!
A

2 comments:

  1. Your Betsy Morgan piece looks fabulous. Hope the humidity lessens for you; it has been a bear this summer. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric is gorgeous.
    Great finish on the needlebook.
    It looks nice on white.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete