Saturday, August 27, 2016

Stormy

Right now it is raining and thundering.  I had to walk at the Y this morning and go to the Farmer's Market in the rain.  But now I am safe and dry at home.  The light isn't very good for photography but this is what I opened yesterday:

It is going to be Evan's Christmas stocking.  There are 120 pieces of felt to attach.

 I wonder how long this will take???  I cut out piece numbers one and two.  I need to read the directions as I'm not sure about the stuffing part.  If I work on it a little bit every day, it will get done in time.

I want to finish the band I'm working on Mistress L.  There is just a flower and a leaf to go.

 I started the next band and it is a big one.  It will be two very large pansies.
I hope I can walk outside tomorrow.
A


1 comment:

  1. It's stormy here today too.
    I remember stitching up a lot of the felt kits from Herrschner's.
    They DO have a lot of pieces, but so cute when done.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete