Saturday, September 17, 2016

Bird

Sometimes when I go surfing through Ebay I tell myself, if you come across something you already have and have not made it, then you are done surfing!  I don't need to go looking for more cross stitch!  What am I?  Crazy?
I recently came across a pattern that I just love.  And I already have it!  But I had to find it.  Easier said than done.  I went looking for it in one of my laundry baskets of shame and I found it.

I love this little bird.

Why?  I don't know, I just like him.  So I thought I would like to start him.  Problem was he is done on gauze.  Do I want to do him on gauze?  Nope.  I'd rather do him over one on 32 or 40 count linen.  Then I don't have to do all the background too.  He is also done in a lot of overdyed colors, ones that are not in my stash.

I went over this morning to my LNS, which is really a yarn store.  I only found three colors when I needed seven.  Rats.  Well, maybe I can substitute.  I like the other pieces in this pattern too.  Love the strawberry and what a cute needle book.  Oh for time to stitch everything I want to.

It was raining this morning so I walked at the Y then went to the Farmer's Market.  I was very good and didn't get a cinnamon roll or any candy.  Have a fun Saturday!
A

1 comment: