Friday, October 28, 2016

Finish The Hive

My goal today is to finish the hive on the inside lid of Pioneer Girl's Book Etui.  I got a good amount done yesterday.

I am changing just a few tiny things in the colors and stitches department.

I still haven't finished the birdcage on the other lid.  I'm always slowed down by over one stitching.

I stitched silver thread around the clouds and moon on The Owl and the Pussycat.  Next is the label stitched over some copper paper stuff.  I am making progress.

DH is off to the grocery store.  Walking was long this morning.  Maybe I ate too much yesterday and it was hard to drag it around.  We went to a pizza place last night.  DH made me order dessert.  A brownie sundae.  I was very bad.  But today is another day, I will be good today.  Well, if you don't count the leftover pizza I plan to have for lunch!
A

1 comment:

  1. Great progress on all projects.
    Sometimes we have to treat ourselves. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete