Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Of a Tuesday

I finished the hem stitching on Mistress L.  Yeah!  It still needs the handkerchief linen on the back (to hide my messiness!).  So this sucker isn't really done-done.  I want to go by the quilt store and see if they have any options for hanging this up.

I got a kick out of Marilyn.  She is a faithful reader of this blog and always leaves a kind comment.  She thought my BAP might be ghosts.  That reminded me that I haven't shown the whole picture for a long time.  I'm stitching a John Singer Sargent painting called Carnation, Lily, Lily Rose.
I'm working on the top left corner and have a couple of lilies and a lantern done.


It would be a magnificent accomplishment to stitch this whole thing.
Yesterday's photo:
This is how much stitching can be accomplished in one evening.  Not much.
I finished putting in the blue lines on the front of Pioneer Girl.

I've run out of Claey's Root Beer Drops.  Horrors!  I'm off to Hobby Lobby to replenish my supply.
A

1 comment:

  1. LOL
    It almost looked like the ghosts in this one.

    http://www.everythingcrossstitch.com/baby-ghosts-mrp-p34707.aspx?k2=e1

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete