Friday, November 25, 2016

Back to the Future

We had a low key Thanksgiving with lots of turkey left over.  I even had some time to stitch.  We also got to see Claire and Evan on FaceTime.

I got the decorative lower corners on The Owl and the Pussycat done.

  I started attaching the eyelet tree tops.

 I'd like to get the left tree done today.  I wonder how far I could get if I worked on this all day.

I got the first part of the Queen's hair all done.  That's a lot of bullion knots!

I went back and looked at what it is supposed to look like and my bullions are kind of skinny.  I'll have to see if it looks better after I put on the loops.  What I don't want is for the background to show through.  This photo makes it look pretty good.
Now my days are all mixed up.  This sure doesn't feel like Friday.
I've got to think about packing!!
A

2 comments:

  1. These stitched pieces are amazing! The techniques involved are really something and you're doing such a great job. Thank you for sharing the progress as you work on them. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on both!
    Claire & Evan are too cute. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete