Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Circle

I got the latest Circle of Friends kit in the mail yesterday.  It is a strawberry design by Erica Michaels.  I love it!


All the threads, gauze and linen are included.

We got a cute scissors fob too.  It has the same design as the kit.

 You can stitch these several different ways.  I love the gauze strawberry with the scissors on it so I want to do that.

 The irony is that I started a new project on Christmas.  I wanted something new to work on.  So guess what I picked up?  A strawberry by Erica Michaels!
It is Two Turtle Doves one that is from the 12 Berries of Christmas series.

 This is how far I am.

 I substituted some flosses that I didn't have and used DMC when I didn't have the Weeks Dye Works colors.  I was able to find some 35 count linen in my stash.

The sun is shining today.  That always makes me feel good.  I've been walking at the Y.  I have to go to the bank.
A

1 comment: