Wednesday, April 5, 2017

See You Next Week

I'm taking off early tomorrow and I'll tell you all about my trip next week.  I printed my boarding pass.  Stitchville here I come!

I have a confession.  After watching too much Flosstube, I decided to order a Quantum Frame.  I just got confirmation that it has been sent - from Estonia.  I imagine it will take at least a week to get here.
I just stitched on what I felt like doing yesterday.  I wanted to work my way down Winter to the blackwork area.  So I did.  I started stitching the blackwork design on her coat with a dark grey.

 I don't know if it will show up very well but whatever.

I'm working on the bird wing with long and short stitch.  I don't like how it looks!  I am just not very good at long and short stitch.  But I am perservering and hope things all work out in the end.

  I saw a saying I would like to stitch and hang in my house somewhere, "Everything is okay" or maybe it is "Everything will be okay".  I find that very comforting.

Have a great weekend!  I know I will.
A

3 comments:

  1. Try My Big Toe design "it's All Good". Just finished it and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe and fun trip!
    We will all be waiting to hear all about it. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Amy, I haven't posted for a while. Have a great trip and happy stitching for your Spring Fling. Your Home Sweet Home is stunning, well done such a feat of engineering. The Mermaid Berry is too precious. The wren is so intricate, I can't find it anywhere. The needlelace looks so fine. The bunny is too cute, he doesn't look too tall. Your vintage egg is great too, have you got more to do? The blackwork design you're working on is amazing, it's something I want to try one day, I have a piece in my cupboard that's half finished. Keep safe. Regards Mandy

    ReplyDelete