Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Good Mail

The mailman brought me good stuff yesterday.  I got the pre-stitching for the retreat in June.  Cool.  You know I had to start it.  We don't know what the projects are but the theme is Downton Abbey II.
I got one of things we need to stitch almost done.  I think I can finish it up today.  I think it is going to be a slipper.  Love it!



We have another thing to stitch which I think will be a tape measure cover.

Then I got an automatic from Silver Needle.  I had forgotten whether I signed up for this or not.  I was hoping I had.  I love the Just Nan mice and this is so cute.  Of course, I still have the first in the series that has not been started yet.  One of these days.

Then I got the charts I ordered from Linda Vinson a few weeks ago.  These are the ones I ordered:





I found I already had one of them.  But whatever.
It is a nice day outside but a bit chilly.
A




2 comments:

  1. Oh do I love that ... slipper? I want a heart like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great project.
    Great mail-stash too!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete