Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Getting Ready

I just printed my boarding passes.  I'm excited for tomorrow!  I'll be gone until next week.  I'll tell you all about it when I get back.

I got all the stitching done for the top of the box on My Stitcher's Heart.  I just folded it around the mounting board to see how it would look.


It just barely fits all the stitching.

 I could cut a board just a hair larger if I wanted.
I'm glad to have this done.  I think I have been overwhelmed with all the things I have to do since the April classes.

I've been working on the finishing of the Strawberry Mouse's house.  The base is sewn together.  I realized that I had totally forgotten about putting on the beads.  So each side needs beads, ribbon, felt lining and then attaching it to the base.  One done and three to go.


I hope it is not horribly hot in Phoenix.  All the places we will be are air conditioned.  Last year the rental car windshield cracked in the heat.
Have a great weekend!
A


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing the pics of your summer house assembly process! I'm going to attempt to put the spring house together this weekend and it's informative to see some close ups of the joining stitches.

    Have a great time in Phoenix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mouse house is adorable and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete