Friday, June 2, 2017

The Other Sock

I started working on the fish for the other sock.  It went well but when I started putting on beads, I didn't like it.  So I tried some different beads.  Nope, didn't like them either.

 Well, back to the spangles.  I don't have many silver spangles although it seemed like I had a ton of them when I knocked them on the floor and had to pick them all up.  Anyway, the fish is gold.  So far:


BFF#2 and I signed up for a Sue Spargo class.  She is teaching a class based on her book, Folktails.

I love this quilt even though I am not a quilter.  I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a class from the designer where you are making a block from this quilt.  I want to know exactly how to do it.  Then to go to class with a friend - icing on the cake!  The class isn't until October.  Maybe we'll get our prep work done before class.

So how did it get to be June so soon?
How are we at another Friday so soon?

 One of these days I'm going to take a day off from stitching and do all the stuff I need to do around the house, like the kitchen floor.  I used to empty out the back porch and wash everything down.  I didn't even do that last year.  I need to do it this year.  There is also a quilt on my living room floor that has been there for a week.  Maybe I need a maid.
A


2 comments:

  1. The fish looks good with the Spangles.
    Love the animal quilt.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's looking so good ..
    Bug hugs x

    ReplyDelete